Welcome from GR and opening remarks
Welcome from our Co-Hosts: Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA)
A changing (re)insurance world: 2017 vs 2018 vs 2019
Are you ready to rip up the rule book? Share and discuss the lessons you learned in 2017, your current successes and barriers and how the future of your business should look
• What have we learned since last year?
• What do we need to challenge and question today?
• What are the things we need to keep working at moving forward?
The Inspiration Injection led by Hamilton Insurance Group
Enabling innovation through regulation | Embracing possibility, boosting innovation
Analytics for insurance - turning data into your business’ most useful tool
The use of big data analytics in insurance offers societal benefits, as improved understanding of risks can inform risk reduction and enhance insurability. However, individuals, firms and regulators
face complex trade-offs when balancing the benefits and risks of using personal data from digital sources to calculate insurance premiums.
• Big data and its implications for innovation and privacy
• Data processing, cloud processing and turning data into a useable format
• The significance of better risk selection and pricing on this industry and all its players
Business culture discussion | Designing a workforce for the future of (re)insurance
Driving opportunities for insurers through artificial intelligence
Innovation in action | Bringing next generation technology to the rescue: augmented, virtual & mixed realities
5x6 pitches from the next generation