PANEL DISCUSSION: Transforming your company into the (re)insurer of the future: the threats, opportunities and what are we waiting for?
- The necessity to identify the threat from large corporations outside of (re)insurance that are able to provide competitive cover through evolving technology
- When thinking about the future, how important are new technologies when it comes to driving efficiencies in back office processes for the business models of the future
- Understanding developments in data capture, and analytics and new approaches to underwriting risk and predicting loss
- Concerns over regulation uncertainty in light of the new dynamics new technology brings
- The role of the broker in opening up the transaction process to developments in insurtech
- Harnessing the talent and skills to implement the changes brought about by insurtech and other innovations
- The willingness to invest in new technologies – can ILS play a bigger role here?